Strategic sourcing and inventory management
The Perenti Group procurement policies contribute to our overall company position through strategic sourcing and inventory management using our procure-to-pay process and contract systems.
The Group only deals with approved suppliers who have accepted our Standard Terms and Conditions and provided a valid Group Purchase Order number on their invoice.
How to become a Supplier to the Perenti Group
We value companies with the following qualities:
- Excellent safety record
- Cost efficiency
- Financial viability
- Competitive pricing
- Customer focus
- Innovative business solutions
Perenti Procurement Procedures outline
- The role of the Procurement function within the Group and the way we want to operate
- The expectations and commitments between Procurement and its internal customers
- The expectations between Procurement and suppliers
- The Group’s expectations of its own employees and contractors
The Perenti Group Procurement Procedures cover the full scope of the procurement cycle including
- Obtaining global and local sources of supply and initiating requests for goods and services
- Obtaining quotations covering price and availability from suppliers
- Placing orders for goods or services
- Receiving and accepting the goods and services
- Authorising payments to suppliers
The Group Procurement Procedures are written to ensure all procurement-related activities are conducted with transparency and are understood by all key stakeholders. This document complements the internal Group Procurement policies and guidelines.
The Group Procurement Procedures are intended to have broad application across all of the Group and apply to the procurement function as well as individual businesses in the acquisition of goods and/or services.